A wealthy program of occasions continues from December 2022 to September 2023. Not solely the rock engravings on the Nadro Museum and the Rock Engravings Reserve in Ceto, Cimbergo and Paspardo (BS), but in addition a wealthy and evocative program of occasions for the 2022 season /2023: Programs and workshops, a collection of lectures, books An articulated program that features displays, exhibits, historic reenactments, performances in prehistoric clothes, artwork displays and rather more.
Starting in early December 2022, the Nadro Museum’s (BS) programming shall be revived with the brand new venture The Valley of Books: A Evaluate that sees a collection of conferences with authors of books of nice curiosity within the Valley and past. . The primary three Saturdays of December start with three books about mines, witches and the dance of origins.
And so as: On Saturday, December 3, at 8:30 pm – the primary assembly with Maurilio Grassi – a personality intently linked with the Museum and Conservation and its director for a few years – will inform us about his ebook on its historical past and work. Mines in Scalve Valley. It continues on Saturday, December tenth, with historian and archivist Luca Giarelli, who will inform us concerning the witches and witchcraft trials in Valcamonica within the sixteenth century. Thus this primary trio ends on Saturday, December seventeenth with Gaudenzio Ragazzi, scholar of archeology and dance artwork, who will current to us his ebook on dance from the start of time by Edizioni del Centro Camuno di Studi Preistorici: a examine of Prehistoric dance between archaeology, comparative iconography and anthropology. over. Subsequent, different authors will proceed this cycle devoted to books, presenting their publications on quite a lot of subjects: Amongst many, we word archaeologist Umberto Sansoni, one of many main consultants in rock carving. European roots. Ten thousand years of rock artwork in Valcamonica” printed by Electa and “Do not Fear” by Milanese author and director Sergio Scorzillo.
This assembly cycle completes one other necessary convention cycle on a distinctively archaeological matter, the columns of engravings, which has been efficiently launched in latest months. In the meantime, simply after the primary appointment of “La Valle dei Libri” on Sunday, December 4 at 17:00, a present diary of a madman primarily based on the story of the identical title by the Russian author Nicolaj Gogol, free admission (in addition to conferences and ebook displays). On this case, the present is the ultimate occasion of the day-long “Festa delle Associazioni di Nadro-Letterine a Santa Lucia” occasion (see connected poster), which incorporates numerous associations working and situated within the picturesque and really lively hamlet of Ceto, workshops for kids and lots of of Sending letters to Saint Lucia in a biodegradable balloon. Then, as final 12 months, a wealthy and detailed program of exhibits, occasions, modern artwork exhibitions and rather more in a program designed and arranged by Eliza Winkler in collaboration with Virgilio Patarini and with the lively participation of two associations – ArchExperience and Zamenhof Artwork – September A palimpsest that can information us by 2023, which one can find intimately under. So why is the Museum and Reserve’s 2022/2023 season known as “The Dance of Zaziau?” Dance after rebirth. A bit over a 12 months in the past, in September 2021, the brand new administration of the Museum and Conservation by ArchExperience and Zamenhof Artwork named the 2021/2022 season “The Rebirth of Zaziau”1 and instantly organized an intensive calendar of occasions. Then, on the finish of February 2022, it reorganized and reorganized half the museum, inaugurating it for 2 model new thematic rooms (Ceramics and Weaving) full with a bar, wifi room, new bookstore, entrance, Space 42 and advert hoc for modern artwork exhibitions. documentaries Within the spring that adopted, below the creative course of Eliza Winkler, the museum became a real cultural middle with an intense program of occasions, exhibitions, programs and workshops. Now, with this second season, the course taken is being consolidated and an articulated and dynamic program of occasions is being structured, usually very intently tied to the Museum’s content material and its twin mission (training and archeology). After the primary steps of final season, programming can now achieve momentum, run and “dance”.
Nadro Academic Museum and Ceto Rock Engravings Nature Reserve, Cimbergo and Paspardo Museum halls, by way of Piana, 29 and 32, Nadro di Ceto (BS) Space 42, by way of Piana, 42, Nadro di Ceto Nature Reserve – Prehistoric Village, Foppe di Nadro December 2022- September 2023
- Saturday, December 3, 20.30, On the Museum, for the “La Valle dei Libri” cycle: Mines in Val di Scalve, assembly with Maurilio Grassi, creator of the ebook “I frerini della Valle di Scalve” Sunday, December 4, 17.00 ; 00, For the occasion “Festa delle Associazioni di Nadro-Letterine a S.Lucia” on the Museum: diary of a madman, a brief play freely tailored from Gogol’s story of the identical title with Virgilio Patarini and Eliza Winkler.
- Saturday, December 10, 21.00, on the Museum, for the cycle “La Valle dei Libri”: Witchcraft in Valcamonica between the Center Ages and the sixteenth century: assembly with Luca Giarelli, co-author of “Witchcraft within the Alps”
- Sunday, December 11, 14-16:00 Within the Reserve: 3D WINTER – Discover Meals within the Jungle Saturday, December seventeenth 20:30, On the Museum, for the cycle “La Valle dei Libri”: Presentation of the ebook Dance of the Origins, the identical title Gaudenzio Ragazzi, Edizioni del Centro -CCSP, With the presentation of Mauro Gennari of the Monza Common Dance Group and the dance efficiency of the Fuochi Antichi Group
- Sunday, December 18th, 15-21, On the museum and within the sq.: Natalee occasion, music within the sq., pancakes, performances, youngsters’s workshops, the arrival of Santa Claus
- Saturday, January 7, 2023, 17:00, Space 42: Show of the exhibition “Female seinggolare 2023” January-July 2022 On the Museum: pilsatri engraving cycle, archeology conferences with audio system throughout Anati, Fossati, Gaspani, and extra (calendar defining) January to July On the Museum till 2022: valley of books round ebook displays and conferences with Umberto Sansoni, Sergio Scorzillo and lots of different authors (calendar outlined)
- Saturday, February 4th, 17:00, Space 42: Opening of Paola Gamba’s solo exhibition
- Saturday, March 4, 17:00, Space 42: Opening of the solo exhibitions of Vito Carta and Walter Brrnardi
- Monday, March 20, 15-18.30 within the Reserve: Mountain sounds, an occasion for the spring equinox, with performances in prehistoric clothes and jam classes, weekly from April to July 2022, on the Museum: public programs in speech, theatre, innuendo singing, dancing, sculpture and historic tailoring
- Saturday, April 8 at 17:00, Space 42: Opening of solo exhibitions by Salvatore Alessi and Daniela Doni
- Monday, April 10 (Easter Monday), 10:00 – 18:00, on the Reserve: survival course with prehistoric methods
- Sunday, April 16, 10:00-17:00, Riserva: 3F Primavera – Discover Meals within the Forest, Saturday, Could 6, 17:00, Space 42: Opening of the solo exhibitions of Marco Lombardo and Paolo Lo Giudice
- Sunday, Could 14, 10:00-17:00, within the Conservation Space: Mom and Nature occasion
- Sunday, Could 28, 17-20, within the Reserve: gong forest Thursday, June 1, 14-17, within the Reserve: barefoot day
- Saturday, June 3, 18:00, Space 42: Ivo Stazio S solo exhibition opening
- Saturday and Sunday, June 17/18, 9:00-20:00, within the Reserve: Ketodamos – The Deer Wooden – Celtic-Roman reenactment occasion
- Saturday, July 1 at 18:00, Space 42: Opening of the solo exhibitions of Maura Mattiolo and Maria Luisa Return
- Sunday, July 9, 10:00-17:30, on the Reserve: shaman drumming course
- Sunday, July 23, 10:00-17:00, at Riserva: 3F Property – Discover Meals within the Forest Saturday, July 29, 18:00, Discipline 42: Opening of Gaetano Fiore’s solo exhibition
- Saturday, August 26 at 18:00, Space 42: Opening of Giovanni Feliziani’s solo exhibition
- Sunday, August 27, 14-17.30 on the Reserve: Dance of the deer, occasion in prehistoric clothes
- Sunday, September 3, 0-14, at Riserva: Paleomastrechef
- Saturday, September 23, 15-18.30, on the Reserve: mountain sounds, the autumn equinox occasion, performances in prehistoric garments and a jam session Sunday, September 24, 15-17:00, on the Reserve: 3F AUTUMN – Discover Meals Forest Data and for reservation: tel. for 0364.433465
#Dance #zaziau #petroglyphs #museum #reserve