Town of Rome is an open-air museum stuffed with historical past and symbolic animals hidden amongst its streets, buildings and historic ruins. Incredible creatures and historic legends intertwine on this journey that may take us from the Piazza del Campidoglio space to cross a few of the metropolis’s most well-known areas seeking great creatures carved in stone or molded in bronze. Like little explorers, we are going to finish our search within the monumental and delightful Piazza Navona, crossing the streets of the historic heart, the place we are going to meet the gorgeous animals that Gian Lorenzo Bernini carved within the great 4 Rivers fountain.
For extra info go to the web site: https://esperide.it/attivita/uno-zoo-di-pietra-animali-fantastici-per-le-strade-di-roma-visita-guidata-per-bambini/
• The really helpful age for participation is between 5 and 12. Please point out the variety of kids and accompanying individuals on the reservation type.
• Contribution: €10 per youngster, free for companions (most 2 per youngster).
• Are you coming along with your little brother? For you, 2 euro low cost for the second customer from the identical household unit.
• Kids as much as 4 years outdated are solely accepted if they’re with an older sibling and are entitled to free tickets.
• Appointment: Piazza del Campidoglio, below the statue of Marcus Aurelius, at the least 15/20 minutes earlier than the beginning of the go to
• For reservation: email@example.com or 3394750696 – 3498926716
#Incredible #animals #streets #Rome #guided #excursions #Rome
Leave a Reply